Oil and Gas Development Company (OGDC) has expressed intentions to expand its Nashpa field infrastructure by setting up a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) plant for meeting the growing energy demand in the country.
The field has been discovered recently having oil and gas. Naspha-well will produce 1,032 barrel oil per day. Besides […]
Profit after tax of FFBL for CY15 went up marginally to Rs4.1 billion (EPS: Rs4.35) from profit of Rs4.02 billion (EPS: Rs4.30) […]
According to the information provided to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) by OGDC the Thal East well #01 was drilled down to the depth of 4,468 meters whereby reserves of […]
According to a news report Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the cabinet is consulting with the ministries to take a decision on 60 million metric cubic feet/day (mmcfd) of gas supply to Engro Fertilizers. The agreement with the Company on a temporary supply expired in December 21, 2015.
The ECC is seeking […]
Hi-Tech Lubricants Limited (HTLL) will become the first lubricant company to go public, by issuing 29 million shares at a floor price of PkR37/share through book building of 75% of the total issue size (6 and 7 January) and remaining 25% to offloaded through general public subscription (25-27 January 2016).
HTLL is […]
Reportedly Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim (FFBL) has achieved financial close of its 100MW (net) coal fired power plant project having an estimated US$265 million. The project is scheduled to commence commercial operations by 1QCY17. Venturing into this diversified business is expected to deliver two pronged returns, namely: 1) transmitting 58.7% of net capacity (52MW) […]
Trading in the shares of Amreli Steel at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) will commence from Tuesday 1st December 2015. All transactions taking place will be settled on T+2 basis from this date.
The first settlement date is Thursday 3rd December 2015.
The opening price will be Rs51/share determined through Book Building Process.
On this Friday, Dr. Ishrat Husain Dean and Director of Institute of Business Administration (IBA) announced the establishment of the Centre for Excellence in Islamic Finance (CEIF) at the Institute. The prime objective is to overcome an acute shortage of trained human resource due to Islamic financial sector growing at an unprecedented rate.
According to a recently released report by AKD Securities, 18 concessions of Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPP) (where it is operator in 16 and non-operating JV partner in the remaining 2 fields) have been upgraded to Petroleum Policy 2012 (PP-2012) where incremental gas discovery from these concessions would be priced under the ambit […]
I was completely shocked at the audacity (to be precise shamelessness) of CEOs of gas distribution companies, Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Ltd (SNGPL) and Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd (SSGC) after reading proceeds of Public Accounts Committee (PAC).
The two very blatantly accepted that cumulative losses arising from unaccounted for gas (UFG) that include […]
- Achieving food security in Pakistan
- Announcement of policy rate by State Bank of Pakistan
- Defending Pakistan's territorial integrity
- Dirty oil politics
- Dishonest Western Media
- Energy Crisis in Pakistan
- Financial Inclusion program of SBP
- Geo political importance of Pakistan
- Geo Politics in South Asia and MENA
- Global Oil Glut
- Importance of remittances in pakistan's economy
- Investing in Commodities
- Investing in Pakistan stock market
- Investing in Pakistan Stock Market
- Investment opportunities in Pakistan
- Islamic Finance in Pakistan
- Making textile insutry robust
- Mutual Funds in Pakistan
- Oil and Gas Production in Pakistan
- Pak Afghan Relations
- Pakistan Foreign Policy
- Pakistan Stock Market Weekly Review
- Perforamance of exploration & production companies
- Performance of cement industry in Pakistan
- performance of commercial banks in Pakistan
- Performance of commerciial banks
- Performance of energy sector companies
- Performance of Fertilizer Industry in Pakistan
- Performance of insurance companies in Pakistan
- Performance of power generation companies
- Performance of textile sector of Pakistan
- Robust agriculture in Pakistan
- State of Pakistan Economy
- State of Pakistan's economy
- State of Pakistan's Economy
- Taxing POL consumers
- Textile Exports of Pakistan
- US-Saudi oil war
- War between shale oil producers and OPEC
- Warehouse Receipt Financing in Pakistan
- Who controls this world