On Monday Engro Fertilizers Limited (EFERT) released its financial results for the year ended 31st December 2015 and also announced distribution of 30 percent final dividend, taking full year payout to 60 percent. The results were above market expectation.
The Company has posted profit after tax of Rs15.027 billion (EPS: Rs11.30) for the year ended 31st December 2015 (CY15) as compared to a profit of Rs8.207 billion (EPS: Rs6.20) for the previous year, a hefty increase of 83 percent.
The increase in profit can be attributed to 42.64 percent increase in net sales. The Company posted net sales of Rs87.615 billion for CY15 as compared to Rs61.424 billion, thanks to enhanced gas supply.
There was reduction in financial cost to Rs4.587 billion from Rs6.625 billion that also supported in improving the bottom-line, though very nominally. Reduction in financial cost was due to the declining interest rate scenario.
However, there was slightly more than 30 percent reduction in other income.
The positive point was that imported urea sales went down by 32%YoY in CY15 due to the increase in indigenous production.
- Achieving food security in Pakistan
- Announcement of policy rate by State Bank of Pakistan
- Defending Pakistan's territorial integrity
- Dirty oil politics
- Dishonest Western Media
- Energy Crisis in Pakistan
- Financial Inclusion program of SBP
- Geo political importance of Pakistan
- Geo Politics in South Asia and MENA
- Global Oil Glut
- Importance of remittances in pakistan's economy
- Investing in Commodities
- Investing in Pakistan stock market
- Investing in Pakistan Stock Market
- Investment opportunities in Pakistan
- Islamic Finance in Pakistan
- Making textile insutry robust
- Mutual Funds in Pakistan
- Oil and Gas Production in Pakistan
- Pak Afghan Relations
- Pakistan Foreign Policy
- Pakistan Stock Market Weekly Review
- Perforamance of exploration & production companies
- Performance of cement industry in Pakistan
- performance of commercial banks in Pakistan
- Performance of commerciial banks
- Performance of energy sector companies
- Performance of Fertilizer Industry in Pakistan
- Performance of insurance companies in Pakistan
- Performance of power generation companies
- Performance of textile sector of Pakistan
- Robust agriculture in Pakistan
- State of Pakistan Economy
- State of Pakistan's economy
- State of Pakistan's Economy
- Taxing POL consumers
- Textile Exports of Pakistan
- US-Saudi oil war
- War between shale oil producers and OPEC
- Warehouse Receipt Financing in Pakistan
- Who controls this world