Pakistan’s largest asset management company National Investment Trust (NIT) has announced launching a new open end money market fund, NIT-GTF (NIT Government Treasury Fund).
This Fund is intended to channelize the savings of investors into more secure investments such as Treasury Bills (T-Bills) and other shorter period instruments, in an attempt to offer better returns to investors.
The launch of NIT-GTF is an attempt to expand NIT’s suite of existing products, with a view to cater to the needs of its existing and potential customers.
The offering of NIT-GTF units will start from January 22, 2016 with an initial investment amount of Rs1,000. There is no Front End or Back End Load for the Fund.
NIT-GTF provides tax benefits to its investors as per the provisions of Clause 62 of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
NIT is the pioneer of the Asset Management Industry in Pakistan. It boasts of a strong presence spanning 52 years, with NI(U)T as its flagship Fund, and other funds in the Islamic Fund and Income Fund categories as well.
- Achieving food security in Pakistan
- Announcement of policy rate by State Bank of Pakistan
- Defending Pakistan's territorial integrity
- Dirty oil politics
- Dishonest Western Media
- Energy Crisis in Pakistan
- Financial Inclusion program of SBP
- Geo political importance of Pakistan
- Geo Politics in South Asia and MENA
- Global Oil Glut
- Importance of remittances in pakistan's economy
- Investing in Commodities
- Investing in Pakistan stock market
- Investing in Pakistan Stock Market
- Investment opportunities in Pakistan
- Islamic Finance in Pakistan
- Making textile insutry robust
- Mutual Funds in Pakistan
- Oil and Gas Production in Pakistan
- Pak Afghan Relations
- Pakistan Foreign Policy
- Pakistan Stock Market Weekly Review
- Perforamance of exploration & production companies
- Performance of cement industry in Pakistan
- performance of commercial banks in Pakistan
- Performance of commerciial banks
- Performance of energy sector companies
- Performance of Fertilizer Industry in Pakistan
- Performance of insurance companies in Pakistan
- Performance of power generation companies
- Performance of textile sector of Pakistan
- Robust agriculture in Pakistan
- State of Pakistan Economy
- State of Pakistan's economy
- State of Pakistan's Economy
- Taxing POL consumers
- Textile Exports of Pakistan
- US-Saudi oil war
- War between shale oil producers and OPEC
- Warehouse Receipt Financing in Pakistan
- Who controls this world